As I've written so many posts about baby stuff recently, I wanted to write about something else for a change. I've never done a post like this before but I figured now would be a perfect time. So, here's 10 totally random facts about me!
- I love penguins and whales but find dolphins suspicious...
2. I learned to read when I was three years old, apparently by listening in when my big sister was practicing.
3. I admire openness in people. I love people that get to the point instead of making tons of small talk. With people like that, you might get into a deep conversation even if you barely know them.
4. I am terrible at geography. I even put a world map on the wall to get better at it but so far... no real improvement.
5. I find belly buttons really gross. Eerikki was in charge of cleaning Jordan's belly button when he was a newborn and even things like body shots gross me out. In fact, thinking of any kind of shots makes me feel sick which gets us to the next fact...
6. I don't do shots. Ever.
7. Except for sea buckthorn shots which I loved when I was pregnant.
8. I've been a pescatarian for 23 years, I quit eating meat when I was in seventh grade.
9. I love to sing and dance. When I was a kid, I wanted to go to this kids singing competition on TV but didn't have the guts :D
10. I've lived in six different countries, on three different continents.